High hygiene requirements are necessary in the medical field as well as in the food, pharmaceutical and clean room industries.
In order to demonstrably reduce the potential for contamination and infection in this sensitive environment significantly, we offer you a special coating for applications in the medical field for various substrates, such as e.g. aluminium, plastic, cast iron and steel sheeting.
Our coatings are characterised by the following properties:
- Resistance towards most conventional chemicals and solvents
- Corrosion resistance
- Ability to withstand disinfectant agents
- Abrasion resistant
- Good elasticity
- Free choice of colours available
These advantages make our coatings the first choice for surfaces which are used every day and have to satisfy a high medical standard, in particular with regard to their ability to withstand disinfectants.
Our coatings support you when it comes to the hygienic handling of your surfaces and this ensures that areas where special attention to human health is required are treated accordingly.
In test procedures, which as a rule have to comply with the general requirements of the areas and/or have to be agreed with the customer, the characteristics of the surfaces are examined with regard to the following criteria:
- Hygienic properties, especially the germicidal kinematics
- Resistance against disinfectants
- Suspension test according to the standard JIS Z 2801:2000
- Assessment regarding the suitability of the design and surfaces
- Assessment of anti-microbial and antibacterial properties
Test procedures are carried out in-house as well as by external contract laboratories.
Instead of these medical requirements, we can also equip all surfaces with an EMI-ESD coating. In particular, plastic casings can be given reliable protection against electromagnetic interference and electrostatic discharge using this option.
Altogether, these coatings represent the ideal standard concerning safety and hygiene in the medical field.
Suitable areas of application are:
- Laboratory equipment
- Hospital technology
- Medical and dental instruments
- Foodstuffs industry
- Work surfaces